Driving to The Mart
The Merchandise Mart is bordered by Wells and Orleans Streets on the east and west, and Kinzie Street and the Chicago River on the north and south. From I-90/94, exit east at Ohio Street. Turn south on Wells Street and drive four blocks to The Mart. (The Chicago River is on The Mart's south side).
For customized driving directions, click here.
Discounted parking available
STYLEMAX buyers park for only $13 per day!
[At MartParc Wells or MartParc Orleans]
- Park in the MartParc Wells garage (401 N. Kinzie) or MartParc Orleans garage (437 N. Orleans). Do not pre-pay with a credit card!
- Bring your parking stub and buyers badge to the Buyer Registration on Floor 1 or the Show Office on 7 during the show. We will provide you with a pre-paid parking sticker for the garage you parked in. This sticker will reduce the overall cost of your parking to $13.
- Make sure to retain your original parking ticket along with the pre-paid sticker—you will need it when exiting the garage. Insert your ticket into the automated exit kiosk and your your parking fee will drop from the posted rate to $13.
- Validations are not valid for overnight parking. After 24 hours, the sticker will NOT work and you will be charged the posted rate. Multiple validations cannot be applied to a single parking ticket.
*Valid only on show dates. ** You must be a qualified buyer and have all the proper credentials to receive a buyer badge. This promotion does not apply to guests.
Public Transportation to the Mart
The Brown and Purple Lines of the Chicago "L" stop at the Merchandise Mart.
Click here to plan your trip with the CTA.
Public Transportation from the airports to the Mart
- From O’Hare: Take the Blue Line to the Clark/Lake stop and transfer to the Brown Line. Take the escalators up to the Brown Line (only travels in one direction) and get off at the Merchandise Mart, the first stop.
- From Midway: Take the Orange Line to the Clark/Lake stop and transfer to the Brown Line. Cross over the tracks and take the Brown Line (only travels in one direction) and get off at the Merchandise Mart, the first stop.